SEMINAR FOR YOUTH WORKERS RECALLJune 15, 2022
ПОВИК ЗА УЧЕСНЦИ за национални тренинг обуки во рамките на проектот „Заедници инклузивни за млади“August 16, 2022
The team of Sfera International participated in a training for youth workers as part of the project GEN Z Digital Workforce from 24 June – 02 July 2022 in Funchal, Madeira.
The aim of this training course was to:
- Equip youth workers with competencies and methods for their professional development, including for digital youth work, needed for transferring the common fundamental values of our society, particularly to the hard to reach young people and those from challenging backgrounds;
- Obtain new competencies on career guidance for young people in the online environment
- Build a strategic approach on how to reach marginalized young people from their communities online;
- Increase the capacity of NGOs to work for the benefit of young people with fewer opportunities using ICT competencies;
- Create a better, more modern environment within the participating organizations, prepare to meet the current societal challenges.
Gen Z Digital Workforce is a 2- years initiative between 5 organisations (You(th) Develop Denmark (coordinator), Uniamoci Onlus (Italy), SFERA International (N.Macedonia), Innovaform (Hungary), My Madeira Island (Portugal)).
The aim of this project is to contribute to the reduction of unemployment in the EU, focusing on supporting people with fewer opportunities. The priorities which this project covers, aim to pilot education and training systems that promote employability, upskilling, and innovation as well as increase social mobility and equality towards special groups. This project aims to equip young people with the competencies needed for receiving and retaining a job online, and developing hard and soft skills for self-organized work, including resilience.
The project is financed by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.