ECHO II – OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS (2)March 13, 2021
Sfera International as part of “Pro Dialogue”May 14, 2021
Sfera International is proud to be part of the project “RECALL:
” which is an Erasmus + Key Action 2: Capacity Building in the Field of Youth project.
The project seeks to build the capacity of youth organizations in Europe and Asia to promote green skills, circular economy and youth-led green entrepreneurship in encouraging positive social change in rural areas of involved countries. Based on their cultural traditions and identity, young people can find inspiration to use nature and local resources sustainably, to start new entrepreneurial endeavors, which preserve the natural environment, and to contribute to their communities’ wellbeing. The project seeks synergies between the four pillars of sustainable development – environment, economy, society and culture to fight youth unemployment in rural areas.
- Improve the knowledge and capacity of youth organization to promote green and entrepreneurial skills in rural areas as a way to overcome youth unemployment
- Enhance cooperation and exchange of good practices in the field of youth work in rural areas based on local cultural traditions and environmental awareness
- Support the qualitative development of youth work through the application of training toolkit for green skills
- Youth Workers Seminar for Cooperation – to support the qualitative development of youth work by setting objectives based on young people’s needs. Researching the local cultural traditions and measures to facilitate green entrepreneurship and circular economy in rural areas.
- Training toolkit for green skills and youth-led green entrepreneurship based on local cultures and traditions – how to use local resources for sustainable development
- Training of trainers for youth workers – Bootcamp for green skills
- Collection of local good practices with the potential to be transferred in other regions and countries – based on the cultural traditions and practices on using natural resources in a sustainable way and niches for green entrepreneurial activities let by young people
- Development of video collection of the good practices, in the form of case studies for acquiring green skills and application of circular economy in certain contexts – video case library, which shows the elements and steps in doing entrepreneurship and applying green skills in rural areas
- Green awareness campaigns in partner countries
The project is a joint initiative of youth organisations, NGOs and HEI from seven countries ( ) and it is supported by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
Stay tuned for more information about our project’s activities!